Исполнитель: VA
Название диска: Rock For Japan
Год выпуска: 2011
Жанр: Melodic Rock / AOR / Hard Rock
Формат|Качество: mp3|VBR 320
Размер файла: 362 MB

Tреклист:
CD1
1. FM - Kissed By An Angel (previously unreleased in Europe)
2. Tommy Heart (Fair Warning) - And I Know (previously unreleased)
3. Grand Illusion - Yumi's Eyes (previously unreleased, recorded during the ‘Brand New World’ sessions)
4. Harlan Cage - Sinner‘s Groove (new recording)
5. Fiona - Loved Along The Way (new recording)
6. Dan Reed - I Don’t Mind (previously unreleased, recorded during the ‘Coming Up For Air’ sessions)
7. Tony Harnell - One Way Ride (previously only released on a digital only, self-released EP)
8. Grand Design - Love Will Shine The Way (new recording)
9. Doogie White / Pontus Norgren - Message Of Love (previously unreleased cover of the Journey song of the same name)
10. Hartmann feat. Tobias Sammet - Brother’s [Live] (recorded at the Colossaal, Aschaffenburg, Germany 2009, prev. unreleased in Europe)
11. Brian McDonald - In Too Deep (new recording)
12. Shotgun Symphony - The One (new recording)
13. Brett Walker - Good Enough (new recording)
14. Peter Beckett - Too Many Reasons (new recording)
15. Poison Sun - Russian Racketeers (previously unreleased; from the ‘Virtual Sin’ sessions)
16. Big Nature - One Way Ride (feat. Chandler Mogel from Outloud & Talon on vocals; previously unreleased)
17. Legs Diamond - Missing A Part (previously unreleased; from the sessions for the album ‘Diamonds Are Forever’)

CD2
1. Soul Doctor - You’re All That I Want [Single Remix] (2011 shortened remix of the song which originally appeared on the album ‘Soul Doctor’; this version previously unreleased)
2. Crown Of Thorns - I Won’t Wait (prev.y available on ‘Crown Jewels’; from the recording sessions of the album ‘Crown Of Thorns’)
3. Harem Scarem - Easier (previously unreleased song)
4. Robin Beck - The One (previously released on the 2011 album 'The Great Escape')
5. Torben Schmidt - Run Away (previously unreleased on CD)
6. Mark Spiro - Say Your Prayers (previously unreleased)
7. House Of Lords - Spirit Of Love (previously released on the album ‘Demons Down’)
8. Mitch Malloy - Anything At All [Live] (recorded at Firefest 2008; previously unreleased on CD)
9. Dogface - Fired (previously unreleased)
10. Kane’d - Rock Against The D.J. (previously unreleased)
11. Royal Hunt - Back To Square One [Live] (recorded in Atlanta, USA in 2009; previously unreleased)
12. M.ill.ion - What I Want (previously unreleased; from the sessions for the album ‘Kingsize’)
13. Johnny Lima - Nowhere Left To Go (previously unreleased)
14. Tommy Denander - Where Is The Fire (previously unreleased on CD; feat. Mikkey Dee on drums and John Leven on bass)
15. Chris Laney - Coming Home (previously unreleased)
16. Bulletrain - Take Me To The Sun (previously unreleased on CD; from the self-financed EP of the band)
17. Subsignal - Wingless (previously unreleased demo version)

Скачать: VA - Rock For Japan 2Cd (2011)

http://letitbit.net/downloa....ar.html

Зеркало:

http://www.turbobit.net/sl5vc35ylsqj.html

Раскрутка и оптимизация сайтов Ucoz: http://www.reg-guru.ru

• Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

| Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Сайт управляется системой uCoz |